Réseau-1 Québec and its partners are launching a scan of needs and innovations. Please take 5 minutes to share your needs, challenges, solutions, innovations and inspiring initiatives with us by answering a few questions here: //fr.surveymonkey.com/r/covid19Scan
Why this scan? The COVID-19 pandemic poses significant challenges for primary healthcare. This scan aims to monitor evolving needs and innovations in primary healthcare that have emerged in the context of the pandemic. The purpose is to help share successes and challenges experienced across primary healthcare settings.
As the context is rapidly evolving, we will launch a new version of the scan every 2 weeks, adding new questions in order to capture evolving needs and solutions.
Who should answer? Healthcare professionals, patients, citizens, caregivers, policy-makers, decision-makers, community workers, researchers, students, residents, quality improvement professionals, and anyone else who can describe needs or innovations in primary healthcare.
What to expect? Answering the questions should take about 5 minutes. A French version is available here. The questions focus on identifying needs and solutions in primary healthcare related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and demographic questions. The results will be used to create short summaries that will be publicly disseminated by Réseau-1 Québec and their partners. The results will also be shared with primary healthcare stakeholders to support quality improvement efforts.
What do we mean by primary healthcare? For the purposes of this scan, primary healthcare includes a wide range of health, social and community services that are the first point-of-contact for the population (e.g. medical clinics, family medicine groups (GMF, GMFU), superclinics (GMFR), community pharmacies, CLSCs, community organizations, psychosocial services, telephone information services, outreach services, and initiatives run by communities, volunteers, patients or caregivers, etc.).
Who is leading this scan? Réseau-1 Québec is leading the scan in close collaboration with:
- le Collège québécois des médecins de famille (CQMF)
- le Réseau de recherche en santé des populations du Québec (RRSPQ)
- le Réseau intersectoriel de recherche en santé de l’Université du Québec (RISUQ)
- le Réseau de recherche en interventions en sciences infirmières du Québec (RRISIQ)
- l’Unité soutien SRAP du Québec
- l’Institut universitaire de première ligne en santé et services sociaux (IUPLSSS)
- le Centre de recherche sur les soins et les services de première ligne de l’Université Laval (CERSSPUL)
- le Consortium Interrégional de Savoirs en Santé et Services Sociaux (InterS4)
Do not hesitate to contact us at if you have any questions.
Thank you for your participation! Stay safe!
The Réseau-1 Québec team and its partners