Projet lauréat de l’appel à projets sur les dispositifs de pré-consentement.
- Jeannie Haggerty, McGill University
- Marie-Ève Poitras, Université de Sherbrooke
- Autres membres de l’équipe : Marie-Thérèse Lussier (UMontréal), Lucie Lambert (Patiente partenaire), Roland Grad (clinicien), Mark Karanofsky (clinicien)
Conduct a rapid environmental scan of the structures and processes that have been implemented (successfully or not) in Quebec institutions to obtain and register patient general assent (assentiment large, métaconsentement, préconsentement) for:
- Direct contact by research teams to explore interest in participation in a project
- Secondary use of denominalized electronic clinical data for quality improvement or research questions that are approved by the clinic
- To inventory the structures and processes that have been implemented (successfully or not?) to obtain and register patient general assent for research and secondary use of clinical data
- To identify structures and processes that are relevant to the primary care context and deliberate with principal stakeholders (USSQ-SSA, R1Q, RRAPPL, DFM, others?) recommended directions with the greatest potential for successful across implementation university settings, and next steps.
- À venir.